It is one of the things that no parent wants to ever hear, “Your child has cancer.” As devastating a diagnosis as cancer is to adults, it is even more heart wrenching for a child. Every two minutes a child is diagnosed with cancer. Nearly 150 of the children who are diagnosed with cancer today will not survive their diagnosis.
I love beer. It’s been a passion for more than half my life now. That said, there are bigger things and more important things worth fighting for. Our children are our future and we at Augustino Brewing Company are committed to helping secure that future for those who are fighting the battle of their lives at way too young of an age.
But I need your help.
The Augustino Brewing Company staff will be collecting donations to support St Baldrick’s Foundation between now and July 10th for Wichita’s 13th Annual Head Shaving Event. There are multiple ways that you can help us save lives.
- Most important, pray for the children and families of those suffering from childhood cancer. These families are in the battles of their lives can appreciate and feel the support from you.
- Consider making a direct donation online to support our effort here: https://www.stbaldricks.org/teams/mypage/130998/2021
- Purchase one of our great limited edition etched Augustino Brewing glass steins for $30. 100% of the proceeds from purchasing these steins goes straight to St. Baldrick’s Foundation.
- When you come in between June 10th and July 9th, round up your purchase to the nearest dollar (or add on as much as you’d like!) to donate to St. Baldrick’s Foundation.
- Even better, join our TEAM and get your head (and/or beard) shaved to save lives and help with our efforts. You can become a participant in this fun event here: https://www.stbaldricks.org/login/participate/1626/2021/
We love and appreciate all of you and thank you for your support of the kids who need you most.